Game Improvement Programs
9-Month Game Improvement Program
This series is for the student ready to make a serious commitment to improving their game. In addition to instructional time spent on the lesson tee, short-game area, and putting green, time will be spent on the golf course. We cover a variety of game situations and shots, as well as course management and the mental side of the game. Video is used throughout the lesson series to enhance the learning process. Also included:
- TPI Golf Fitness Evaluation – A complete series of screens to assess your fitness level
- Total Game Assessment – We determine your handicap for every aspect of your game; long game, wedge game, pitching, chipping, bunker shots, long putts and short putts
- Customized Drills – To help you improve your full swing, short game and putting
- Equipment Evaluation – Do your clubs fit you? Does your club set fit your game? Are you playing the right ball?
9-Month GIP with Dave Predzin, PGA: $1,500
3-Month Game Improvement Program
Our 3-Month game improvement program includes the following:
- 1 – one hour lesson per month
- 2 – 30-minute lessons per month
- 1 – 2-hour, on-course lesson per month
In addition to working on your full swing, we will evaluate your entire golf game. The focus throughout the program will be based on your goals for the game. Topics covered in this program include:
- How to Practice Efficiently: Arguably the most important part of this program. Everyone does not learn the same way. We will help you determine YOUR best way to practice and improve your game. We will show you how to maximize your practice time and keep it fun.
- Knowing Your Golf Swing: We will help you understand the positive elements of your swing, what your swing tendencies will typically produce in terms of ball flight, and we’ll give you specific drills to help you maximize distance and accuracy with YOUR swing.
- Short Game: Chipping, pitching and bunker shots. We will evaluate your technique and more importantly, help you decide how to play these shots on-course so you can save valuable strokes.
- Putting: We will make sure you are in a comfortable stance with a properly aimed putter face that allows you to make a good putting stroke. We will show you techniques for reading greens and demonstrate putting drills to help you make more putts, reduce the number of 3-putts, and lower your scores.
- Course Management: With three rounds of playing lessons included in this package, we will help you understand how to play to the strengths of YOUR game, how to better manage your game, and how to better manage your vivid imagination while playing. We will also cover specialty shots, such as playing from uneven lies, fairway bunkers, deep rough, etc.
3-Month GIP with Dave Predzin PGA: $750