Home School Program
Beginner (Level 1) / Intermediate (Level 2) / Advanced (Level 3)
The DPGolf Academy five-part Home School Program follows the highly successful U.S. Kids Golf learning program – giving students the opportunity to advance through 3 levels of learning at their own pace. Our program provides young players with a structured, kid-friendly road map for learning to play golf. Material is presented to ensure that learning and moving to the next level is motivating and fun, while always encouraging your child to enjoy playing the game. Home School Program is offered in the Fall & Spring.
- Student’s current knowledge of game and skill level determined by our instructors
- 3 Levels of Learning Offered – each level builds on the previous level
- Each Level includes illustrated learning booklet
- Earn PE Credits
Instruction and check points in five areas:
- Putting, Around the Green, Full Swing, Knowledge, and Scoring
- Your child’s progress is checked and evaluated in a relaxed and fun learning Environment
- Five 60 – Minute Classes meet the same time each week
DPGolf Academy Home School Classes – Spring 2016 Schedule TBA
Parents: If you have a group of children interested in a fun, outdoor learning experience, please contact us and we would be happy to work with you to schedule a Home School Class.