Junior Golf Lessons
Whether your junior golfer is new to the game or is a more experienced player, DPGolf Academy offers a variety of instructional programs and classes to fit all skill levels, ages and interest. From our private lessons to our very popular Summer Camps, you will find a program that fits your child’s needs.
The DPGolf Academy and Broad Run Golf have partnered to bring you a more family-friendly golf course. Forward Family Tees are installed on each hole to support DPGolf Academy’s Junior Golf Programs, help kids enjoy learning the game, and encourage families to play together. Be sure and ask for our specially designed Family Course Score Cards when you head out to play with your children.
Junior Camps, Class & Program Descriptions
We use the highly successful U.S. Kids Golf model in our popular DPGolf Academy Junior Golf Camps. All Summer Camps and Spring Break Camps offer 3 levels of learning – providing young players with a structured, kid-friendly road map for learning to play the m game.
Full Day Golf Camp (Ages 6-12)
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (26 Hours of Instruction + Daily Lunch + On Course Play)
$399 per child/per week
Half Day Golf Camp (Ages 6-12)
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 12:00 noon (15 Hours of Instruction + Daily Snack/Beverage & Final Day Lunch)
$210 per child/per week
Please contact us for multi-sibling or multi-week discount
- Low Student to Instructor Ratio
- Learning Booklet
- Achievement Pins
- Clubs available if needed
- Daily snack and beverage
- Final day lunch
- Goodie Bag & Certificate
- Ages 6-12
- If you attended one of our Junior Camps, After School, or Home School classes and want to build on your skills and advance to the next level of our Junior program, sign-up for Skills Testing and On-Course Scoring Days
- Skills Testing: $25
- On-course Scoring: $35
Learn everything you need to play golf in just a few lessons and meet new friends. Each session focuses on the specific golf skills you’ll use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you’ll put your skills into action on the golf course in a casual, friendly setting. Learn or improve:
- Short game, putting, and sand shots
- Rules, etiquette and pace of play
- Each session includes fun on-course activity
- Clubs provided if needed
- Ages 3 – 6
- Modified equipment & specialized teaching methods are used to fit the new learner, and make skills development easier and fun.
- Five 45 minute Sessions: $99
- Ages 6 – 12
- Beginner (Level 1) / Intermediate (Level 2) / Advanced (Level 3) Classes – each presented in a 4-part series: $85
- Ages 6 – 17
- Beginner (Level 1)/ Intermediate (Level 2) / Advanced (Level 3) Classes – each presented in a 5-part series: $99
- Prepare for the upcoming High School golf season & explore collegiate possibilities.
- Three 60 minute Sessions: $99