Lesson Road Map
The lesson road map is a tool for NEW and current students to help you understand the guidelines and the golf lesson process at our teaching facility.
We understand that you are making a significant investment in time and money in what may be a life long sport/activity. We want you to be absolutely comfortable and sure about choosing an instructor to help you get the most out of your investment. Please visit our Meet the Pros section of our website to view our talented professional staff and read up on each instructor’s background and specialties. Then call or make an appointment to meet our instructors and talk about your expectations for the game.
For questions regarding lessons or programs available, please contact us:
General lesson/program inquires Email: info@DPGolfAcademy.com
- Visit our online booking system, and view calendars/schedules for each instructor at our facility
- Book online or send your instructor an email or text from the contact information provided on our website. If you would like to speak to your prospective instructor, you may call the cell provided
- Email confirmations and reminder notices are sent directly to you from our online booking service that will keep you notified as to when your lesson will take place
It is a Good Idea to Book Ahead
- Most students purchase series of lessons and book ahead, usually 1-2 weeks apart for best results. This gives you time to practice and get comfortable with techniques and drills learned during your lesson.
- Instructors schedules get busy especially for the prime time lessons. You are encouraged to map-out your lesson schedule with your instructor at the completion of the first lesson and book ahead with our convenient 24/7 online booking service.
You may arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your lesson to warm up. Please check in at the Pro Shop counter, let them know your are arriving for your lesson and they will give you a code for the ball machine. You may hit balls on the range in the covered or open-air tees, or grass tees when they are open.
What to Bring to your Lesson
You will need your full set of clubs, golf shoes are optional, comfortable clothes, extra clothing in case we head out to the golf course. We do provide clubs for students if necessary.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy to allow the instructor to fill the lesson space vacated. Weather rarely cancels lessons, we are protected from the wind, rain and cold all year long at our facility, so please make sure to confirm your lesson times.
Payment for your lesson or lesson package, is due at the completion of the first session at our DPGolf Academy office. Please note that we do not currently take credit card payments through our website or through our online booking system. Payment for lessons can be made on location in DPGolf Academy’s office or over the phone with one of our staff members. We take cash, check or credit card (VISA, MC, Discover). When taking advantage of an early registration & payment offering, please Contact Us if you would like us to process your credit card payment over the phone. When paying by check, please make check payable to DPGolf Academy, and send to DPGolf Academy, 10201 Golf Academy Drive, Bristow, VA 20136. Please also note that while we are located at Broad Run Golf, we are separate operations with separate accounting and payment systems. All payments for golf lessons should be made with DPGolf Academy.
DPGolf Academy private lessons held in our covered private studio or on the course include voice-over video via email. Our Online Academy provides 24/7 access to your swings and lessons giving you direct access to your stored files and lessons wherever you are connected to the Internet.